COUNTY 4-H COUNCIL MEETINGS
We wanted to send a quick reminder that our next County 4-H Council meeting will be tomorrow, April 5th, 2022, from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Bastrop County Extension Office.
We would like to invite all youth who are interested in getting to know the County 4-H Council and Ambassadors, who are interested in possibly running for leadership positions in the future, and who are interested in learning about and planning some of the fun events that happen in our county. We do ask that parents wait outside (or in the Foyer) to allow the 4-H members to run their meeting and make decisions.
COUNCIL MEETING DATES (all will be at 6:00 PM and last approximately 1 hour):
- Tuesday, April 05, 2022
- Bastrop County Extension Office
- 901 Pecan Street; Bastrop, TX 78602
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- ANY Bastrop County 4-H Member may attend the County Council Meetings (not just the Council Delegates from each club)
- Any 4-H member may participate in discussions or make proposals/motions, but the club delegates will be the official voters on any given item. It's a good idea for club members to get to know their delegates and participate in discussions with them.
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187
Website – https://bastrop.agrilife.org
Blog – www.bastrop4h.blogspot.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/BastropCounty4H
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.