Promotional Leadership Opportunity & Agent Schedules
We are super excited to start hosting in-person activities, again!!! In this email blast, we are focusing on the upcoming Summer In the City Event being held in Bastrop next weekend. However, we are planning a lot of fun opportunities for July. We are going to be sending quite a bit more information out on those around Monday, June 21st. If you all have any ideas for programs or events, please let us know, we would love to hear from you!
SUMMER IN THE CITY - PROMOTIONAL LEADERSHIP ACTIVITY:
- This event is taking place from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, June 19th, in downtown Bastrop
- We need youth and adult volunteers who are willing to help us host a 4-H booth, play Plinko, and give away some 4-H goodies!
- We would like to have 2-3 people at the booth during the event in 2 hour shifts so you have some time to move around and enjoy your Saturday, as well!
- Helping out with this event DOES count as a promotional leadership activity for recordbooks
- If you are interested in helping out, please let Hillary know at 512-581-7186 or Hillary.Long@ag.tamu.edu
- As most of you know, June is a crazy busy month for most of our 4-H Activities! So, our agents will be in and out of the office quite a bit this month - please see the dates below for the main times they will not be at the Extension Office
- June 14-18: Mellanie will be at a family reunion and will be limiting her access to emails and cell phone; if you need help with anything, please contact the County Extension Office
- June 16-17: Ashley & Hillary will be out of the office helping to facilitate the District 10 Horse Show
- June 22: Ashley & Mellanie will be out of the office facilitating summer livestock validations
- June 23-25: Ashley, Mellanie, & Hillary will be out of the office chaperoning the District 10 Leadership Lab
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187
Website – https://bastrop.agrilife.org
Blog – www.bastrop4h.blogspot.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/