2022 MAJOR LIVESTOCK SHOW CONTESTS
ENTRIES DUE @ 9:00 am ON 11/29/21
We wanted to send out a quick form to catch everyone who wants to participate in any of the contests being provided by the 2022 Texas Major Livestock Shows. We are collecting this information through a Google Form and responses are due at 9:00 AM on Monday, November 29, 2021.
Please see the links further down in the email to view the information for each show if you need reminders or links to the contest rules. We will collect payment once the final cost of contests are tabulated for each youth.
Please read through these opportunities and let us know if you need help with anything!
MAJOR SHOW CONTEST RESPONSE FORM:
- GOOGLE FORM: https://bit.ly/22MajorContests
- All 2022 4-H Major Show Contest Responses are DUE via the Google Form by 9:00 AM on Monday, November 29, 2021.
- REMINDER: All Extension Agents have until 12/01/21 to review, enter online, sign, seal, and postmark all entries and supporting documents for the major shows - they must be turned in by November 29th to the CEO in order for us to process through everything and to make sure your information is up to date and correct.
- CEO LATE FEE: any entries turned in after the November 29th deadline will be subject to a $25 per entry late fee.
- Please note, for any entries turned in after the CEO mails in entries the exhibitor will be responsible for any late fees and additional postage required to enter the show.
LINKS TO LIVESTOCK SHOW EMAIL BLASTS FOR PREMIUM BOOKS:
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187