AGENT SCHEDULES FOR NEXT WEEK
Hey all and happy Friday!
I wanted to reach out to you to let you know we are having a few last-minute adjustments this week to some of the 4-H programs we had talked about at our Council Meetings and had mentioned in a couple of email blasts. I am working around a family emergency (everyone is okay) and I am having to adjust my schedule to take care of a couple of family members now until the end of next week which will have me working virtually outside of the office through next week (October 18-22). I will be in the office on Monday, October 18th, working through a few commitments to some of the local schools.
The County Extension Office will be open for normal business hours:
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
(closed for the hour of 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM)
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! I will have my cell phone with me for any urgent issues, but appreciate you calling the office, first. I will work on sending some updated dates and opportunities to you all on Monday.
- The First Timer's Major Show Orientation originally scheduled for Thursday, October 14th
- The Professional YoU! Session scheduled for Saturday, October 16th
UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES - EXPECT MORE INFORMATION MONDAY:
Please note an RSVP will be required for these opportunities:
- Thursday, October 21st - Virtual Livestock 101 on Recordkeeping
- Wednesday, October 27 - Intro to Entomology, in person @ the Lee County Extension Office
- Thursday, October 28 - rescheduled First Timer's Major Show Orientation
Tuesday, November 2 - Major Show entry night (optional if you would like to complete paperwork at the office, visit about the show entries, and ask questions)
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187