2021 Livestock 101: RECORDKEEPING SESSION INFO
Hey all and happy Monday!
I wanted to share the RSVP details for the Livestock 101 session scheduled for this Thursday. This should be a good session for all animal projects whether you are showing them or not!
We'll cover the basics of recordkeeping, what types of records we should be keeping and why, as well as methods of storing them, and traveling with them! Remember, recordkeeping applies to ALL animal projects, and both 4-H & FFA members are welcome to join us!
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
- Virtual Via Zoom
- The session will be recorded and emailed out as soon as possible
WHAT ANIMAL PROJECTS DOES THIS PERTAIN TO?:
- This session should have information that pertains to ANY animal-related project!
- The session will cover the basics from purchase receipts to validation paperwork, to feed, to medical records, and so on.
- Animals could include, but are not limited to:
- Cavies (guinea pigs)
- RSVP online at https://bit.ly/LS101Record by 12:00 Noon this Thursday, October 21, 2021.
- A Zoom access link with an agenda outline will be emailed shortly after 12:00 Noon on Thursday to try to catch everyone who signed up (We will also double check any last minute RSVP's that afternoon as much as possible)
- Please include all names who will be participating with you when you RSVP
Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187