DECEMBER COUNTY 4-H COUNCIL MEETING INVITATION
We are getting ready to have our December County 4-H Council meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, December 7th, 2021, from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM at the Bastrop County Extension Office. We wanted to send out another reminder!
We would like to invite all youth who are interested in getting to know the County 4-H Council and Ambassadors, who are interested in possibly running for leadership positions in the future, and who are interested in learning about and planning some of the fun events that happen in our county. We do ask that parents wait outside to allow the 4-H members to run their meeting and make decisions.
At this meeting, we will decorate the Christmas tree, do a few fun holiday activities, and have a short business meeting.
To help us plan for supplies, please RSVP at https://bit.ly/CouncilXmas by 11:59 PM on Monday, December 6th.
COUNCIL MEETING DATES (all will be at 6:00 PM and last approximately 1 hour):
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022: (Officer Elections)
- Other Dates to note:
- January 2022: Council Officer Applications Released
- March 15, 2022: Council Officer Applications Due for Elections
MEETING NOTES & AGENDA:
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- ANY Bastrop County 4-H Member may attend the County Council Meetings (not just the Council Delegates from each club)
Any 4-H member may participate in discussions or make proposals/motions, but the club delegates will be the official voters on any given item. It's a good idea for club members to get to know their delegates and participate in discussions with them.
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187