2021 DISTRICT 10 FALL ROUNDUP REGISTRATION INFO & UPDATES
We are super excited to share the information for the District 10 Fall Roundup Contests! Some of the contests are team related for the Fall, but please let us know if you all have any questions about them!
- District 10 Fall Roundup Website: https://d104-h.tamu.edu/district-10-4-h-fall-round-up/
- Fall Roundup Guide (Updated 10/15/21)
- Dates: November 30 - December 2, 2021
- Location: Kerrville, Texas (specific locations listed in the Guide)
- Registration takes place via 4-H Online
- Registration is currently open until 11:59 PM next Wednesday, November 3rd, for $15 per contest
- Late Registration will be open November 4th & 5th with an additional $25 late fee on top of the original entry fee
- Team contests will require each team member to register separately and will require them each to list their teammates when registering. Please let Mellanie know if you are planning on registering a team for any of the contests so she can help follow up with you.
CONTESTS INCLUDED (rules for each contest may be found in the Guide):
- Livestock Quiz Bowl (team contest)
- Horse Quiz Bowl (team contest)
- Educational Presentations
- Public Speaking
- Food Show
- FCH Quiz Bowl (team contest)
- Food Challenge (team contest)
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That's all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187