We are excited to offer this opportunity to our Texas 4-H volunteers! Please join us on Saturday, October 3, 2020, at the Lee County Extension Office to learn about the Robotics Project! This training will be geared to those new volunteers who would like to know more about leading the robotics project, but we also welcome more experienced volunteers interested in some new ideas, as well as teen leaders.
In order to participate, you must be enrolled as a Texas 4-H Volunteer. We will double check volunteer status with your County Extension Agents a few days before the training.
To Register, please complete registration through the 3rd party registration (Eventbrite): https://rb.gy/e6ar0y
Reminders and Risk Statements for Attending In-Person Meetings:
- By choosing to attend you assume the risk that you may contact the virus by entering facilities, even when screening protocols and mitigation measures are implemented.
- Masks/ Face Coverings MUST be worn by ALL individuals per Governor’s order (GA-29). Individuals must provide their own mask/face covering.
- If you or someone in your immediately family/group are not feeling well, are showing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, and/or have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home!
- Contact information for all organizers, participants, caterer’s and visitors at the event will be shared with local public health authorities if any participant becomes ill with a suspected infectious disease. If you will not agree to this, you cannot attend the event or meeting.
If you have any questions at any time, please contact:
- Mellanie Mickelson (512-581-7186 or MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu) or
- Geri Kline (979-542-2753 or Geri.Kline@ag.tamu.edu)